CCNP DevNet – Core
After Advanced Automation/CCNP DevNet training from PyNet Labs, you gain the skills and confidence to clear the global examination and have Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist certification in your hands. Further, you can go for concentration courses like DEVIOT training from PyNet Labs, and prepare for the global examination, to achieve Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certification.
On weekdays (Monday to Thursday) it will get completed in 20 days. However, on Weekends (Saturday & Sunday) it will take 1 Month + 1 week to complete the training.
Who Should Enroll
DEVCOR 350-901 Training with PyNet Labs is for the developers, networking professionals, and anyone who seeks to enhance their skills in developing and maintaining applications built on top of Cisco platforms. For instance, Professionals with the following job roles can fully benefit from the program training,
- Network Engineer,
- Solution Architect,
- Developer/Senior software developer,
- Infrastructure Developer/Architect,
- Senior network automation engineer,
- Senior system integration programmer,
- Senior network designer
- Senior test development engineer
Upcoming Batch Schedule
(Saturday and Sunday)
17th December to 22nd January 2023
6: 30 AM to 9: 30 AM Eastern Time
11: 30 AM to 2: 30 PM UTC/GMT00
- Instructor-led training by Mr. Abhijit Bakale
- Training Duration - 40 Hours
- Complete CCNP DevNet (DEVCOR 350-901) official certification content will be covered during the training
- PDF Book will be provided
- UNLIMITED Lab Access for individual participants
- Learn real-time network automation during the training
- Lifetime Access to the class recordings
- Lifetime Access in private telegram group for doubts and queries
- PyNet Labs course completion certificate with a unique number
- Language to be followed in training - English
- Language to be followed for Jokes and fun in between - English
- CCNA DevNet/ DevNet Associate knowledge
- Basic understanding of Python is required
- Designing for Maintainability
- Designing for Serviceability
- Implementing ChatOps Application
- Describing Advanced REST API Integration
- Securing Application Data
- Securing Web and Mobile Applications
- Automating Application-Release
- Deploying Applications
- Understanding Distributed Systems
- Orchestrating Network and Infrastructure
- Modeling Data with YANG
- Using Relational and Non-Relational Databases
- Lab Code Reference
Labs to be Covered in Training
- Construct Sequence Diagram
- Construct Web Sequence Diagram
- Use Cisco Webex TeamsTM API to Enable ChatOps
- Integrate Cisco MerakiTM API to List Service Set Identifiers (SSIDs) and Retrieve Location Data
- Use Paginated REST API Endpoint
- Utilize REST API Error Control Flow Techniques
- Evaluate Application for Common Open Web Application Security Project
- (OWASP) Vulnerabilities
- Resolve Merge Conflicts with Git
- Diagnose Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipeline Failures
- Containerize Application Using Docker
- Integrate Application into Existing CI/CD Environment
- Diagnose Problems Using Application Logs
- Configure Network Parameters Using Puppet
- Configure Network Parameters Using Ansible
- Synchronize Firepower Device Configuration
- Utilize RESTCONF for Network Configuration
How will you benefit from DEVCOR 350-901 Training?
- Developers could have the new opportunity to work for IT infrastructure.
- IT Engineers can now take advantage of the flexibility of software.
- Passing DEVCOR 350-901 exam, you earn Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Core Certification.
- Taking DEVCOR training and passing the certification exam qualifies you towards two professional-level certifications, I.e., Cisco Certified DevNet Professional and Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist certification, in your chosen area of focus.
- "Excellent tutor and teaching method. Highly recommend."
- "Class was really interactive and content was good . Overall a really good experience All topics are nicely explained."
- PyNet labs is the best place to learn new technologies. For better reach in technologies as well as to be feasible in our career growth I recommend PyNet labs. Special thanks to Abhijit and Deepanshu who are there to guide us and help us in each and every part.
- I have completed my SDWAN course from PyNet Labs and it was really a great journey, it helped me lot to learn about overlay network. I cleared multiple interviews after completion of SDWAN course as its in demand and future of networking.
- It was great learning for me. Abhijit is very helpful & skillful trainer.
- I took SD-WAN training from PyNet and I would really like to thank PyNet & Abhijit (Trainer). Abhijit is very knowledgeable and he is very supportive. I would also recommend others for this training.
- PyNet introduced me to labs. They are consistent, precise and straight on point. If you haven't tried them, you have missed a lot. Mr Abhijit, Deepansha, Nitish and the rest of the team, continue with that excellent work you are doing. You are the best among the best.
- I would like to thanks the complete team of PyNet Labs (Mr. Deepanshu, Mr. Nitish & Mr. Abhijit). It was a great & useful learning on SD-WAN. The trainer Mr. Abhijit Bakale was incredibly knowledgeable & supportive. There way of teaching was very effective. I would definitely recommend this my co-workers as well as my friends.
- Hi All, I attended online SD-WAN Training from PyNet Labs and this is awesome. Even a person without having SD-WAN knowledge can easily Implement SD-WAN solution after this training. Labs are very effective and it is step by step procedure with clear explanation. We will be working on SDWAN in real time, but some concepts may not clear. But here u will come to know very basic and this is added value for Network engineer. Thank you, complete team!!!
- The trainer and the management at PyNet labs are awesome..... You get assistance even after your batch is over.... You can reach out to them for your doubts any time. Highly recommended!
- I will enroll again. I am completely confident configuring SDWAN fabrics. Nice lab environment and experiences.
- Abhijit unleash all the concepts to get Devnet associate exam. I am glad that I took this course from PyNet. Looking to connect to PyNet soon for Cisco DEVCOR.
- Awesome trainer with up to date content. This really helped me to kick start my automation journey. Python baba ki jai.