Why network professionals must take Cisco SD-WAN (300-415 ENSDWI) training and certification, is a bigger question today? Find all the answer you need to know with PyNet Labs.
To acquire increased business productivity, agility, and reduced costs for IT, Enterprises today are using Cisco SD-WAN (formerly Viptela) technology. In 2020, Cisco brought 300-415 ENSDWI (Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions) as one of its concentration exams to achieve professional-level certification. Achieving this Cisco certified specialist certification, the aspirant validates his/her skills to offer enterprise with Cisco SD-WAN solutions.
What is SD-WAN?
Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN) is an extended branch of SDN that simplifies WAN management and allows enterprises and Data Centers to have a faster implementation of policy and configuration changes with cost-efficiency.
Today, enterprises move from MPLS towards SD-WAN application for their networks to build higher-performance WANs using lower-cost and commercially available Internet access. So, what are you waiting for? Become a Networking Professional having skills to elevate enterprises’ application performance and deliver a high-quality user experience.
How to become a Cisco SD-WAN Certified Professional?
To become a Cisco SD-WAN Certified Professional, you must pass the 300-415 ENSDWI certification, which takes the “Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (SDWAN300) v1.0” course as its study material. It’s a 90-minute-long exam available in English and Japanese Language consisting of topics like,
- Designing, deploying, configuring, and managing Cisco® Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution in a large-scale live network.
- Migrating legacy WAN to SD-WAN.
- Understanding the practices for configuring routing protocols in the Data Center and the branch.
- Implementing advanced control, data, and application-aware policies.
- Deployment and replacement of edge devices, placement of controllers, and more to the desired Network.
Once you take the Cisco SD-WAN (ENSDWI) training and pass the certification exam, you have your hands on the Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise SD-WAN Implementation certification.
Also, if you have already passed the 350-401 ENCOR certification exam or willing to attempt it then along with earning the two specialist certifications, you receive the professional-level certification in the Enterprise track too from Cisco.
Scope of Cisco ENSDWI Certification in India?
Ever since enterprises have an inclination towards clouds and subscribing to software-as-a-service (SaaS), the traditional WAN is no longer a suitable option. The simplification, lower costs, bandwidth efficiency and a seamless on-ramp to the cloud offered by SD-WAN are now new favourites. For instance, organizations are looking for skilled professionals who could upgrade their Network according to current market trends.
So, this fastest-growing segments of the network infrastructure market can help network professionals enter the realm of exciting job opportunities and career height.
Also, obtaining this Cisco certification can offer you a few fantastic benefits like,
- You earn a global certificate named Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise SD-WAN Implementation Certification.
- After ENSDWI, you can attempt the ENCOR exam and become Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) in the Enterprise track.
- You can link your certification badges to your social media profiles and attract hiring managers to employ you to their organizations at a handsome package.
Job roles after Cisco SD-WAN/ ENSDWI Certification Course training
If you have the following job roles, then ENSDWI certification training is for you. If you are a Network Engineer and looking for SD-WAN jobs, you can upgrade your job roles to the following after this training.
- System integrator
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Solutions designers
- Enterprise network system installers
What are the prerequisites for taking Cisco SD-WAN certification Course Training?
Anyone with knowledge of,
- Enterprise WAN design.
- Routing protocol operation, interior and exterior.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) and IP Security (IPsec).
can take Cisco SD-WAN (ENSDWI) training and certification.
Note: These prerequisites are satisfied by CCNA (Cisco Associate-level Certification) and ENCOR (CCNP Enterprise – Core certification) training so if you are looking for one to get the best out of ENSDWI training then reach PyNet Labs today! Now you can learn CCNA for Free with PyNet Labs by subcribing to our YouTube Channel.
What does the Cisco SDWAN certification exam cost?
The SDWAN certification cost mentioned by Cisco is USD 300, excluding taxes. The tax rate may differ from country to country.
SD-WAN Certification exam cost in India is USD 300 + Tax i.e, 18% GST = INR 25,633.14.
Also, with PyNet Labs, you can grab SD-WAN exam vouchers at less price. So, if you are planning to take the 300-415 ENSDWI exam any time of the year, reach out to the PyNet Labs team to get SD-WAN exam vouchers at a discounted cost.
Why to choose PyNet Labs for Cisco SDWAN training?
One must take Cisco SDWAN training from PyNet Labs as we offer,
- Instructor-led training by Mr. Abhijit Bakale, who has 8+ years of training experience.
- SDWAN training from basic to advance-level, covering all the topics in Cisco blueprint.
- Candidates will get to work on open topology and design their SD-WAN fabric.
- Candidates will get to configure any network from scratch. So, be it designing controllers, managing switches, or configuring edge routers, they will be working on each plane.
- We do not lock you up in predesigned topologies or 30-40 hours lab access but offer 120 hours of lab practice made available to the trainees on their demand.
- On-spot doubt clearance in Virtual live training.
- Aspirants will have the freedom to access labs and Cisco SD-WAN training videos/recordings as they prefer.
- Online lab access – For 8 Hours daily (3 Hours during class + 5 Hours after class). Total of 120 Hours Lab access available for weekdays and weekend batches.
- At PyNet Labs, we make sure the candidates do their SD-WAN Practical’s during the class/right after class.
- Doubt solving after class in a private telegram group.
- Recordings of daily class videos (lifetime access).
- PyNet Labs’ certificate comes with a unique certificate number that validates candidates for Cisco training.
- Language to be followed for training – English
So, Stop looking for SD-WAN training in the desired city/country and switch to online SD-WAN training facilities that any working professional can have in their home. All they need for Cisco SD-WAN training from PyNet Labs is an Internet connection and a laptop to learn trending networking skills and elevate their career in the desired direction.
For online SD-WAN training/ENSDWI training at PyNet Labs, we are announcing the dates of the new batch. The new Weekday and Weekend batches for SD-WAN will begin soon. Check our batch schedule below,
Also, early registrations in this course will avail fabulous discounts like,
- CCNA Training Recordings for Free if the candidate enrolls for the CCNP Training
- Fee for ENSDWI training reduced to Rs. 18,000 from Rs. 20,000 with special offers for groups and UPIs transactions.
So, what are you waiting for? Register Today!!
To register, you can write us at [email protected] or call us on +91 9821215002. International students can connect with us on WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, Signal over the same number provided.