300-410 ENARSI is one of Cisco's concentration examinations under the Enterprise track that deals with implementing and troubleshooting Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services. Professionals with ENARSI training and certification are supposed to have skills to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network.
The course curriculum covers advanced routing and infrastructure technologies, expanding on the topics covered in the ENCOR 350 – 401 (Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies) v1.0 Certification training program.
Anyone seeking CCNP Enterprise certification or up for Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation certification must go to the ENARSI Training from PyNet Labs.
As the name suggests, taking up 300-410 ENARSI certification training from PyNet Labs will help professionals build the necessary technological skills to implement and troubleshoot advanced routing technologies and services, including Layer 3, VPN (Virtual Private Networks) services, and Infrastructure Security, Infrastructure Services, and infrastructure automation. PyNet Labs has done all the work for you to achieve the ENARSI certification in the easiest and highly productive manner. When you have completed the training program and earned your ENARSI Certification, potential hiring managers are encouraged to recognize you as a skilled professional guaranteeing your reputation as a networking professional.
Upcoming ENARSI Batch Details
- Instructor-led training by Mr. Abhijit Bakale.
- We will cover complete 300-410 ENARSI certification content during the training.
- It is virtual live training; you can ask your doubts live.
- Total training is for 40 Hours.
- Online lab access for a total of 100 Hours.
- We will make sure you will have lab access for Practicals, whenever you need.
- Doubt solving after class in a private telegram group.
- Recordings of every class will be made available (lifetime access).
- Language to be followed for training – English.
- Language to be followed for Jokes and fun in between – English.
- Learn real-time network automation during the training.
How will you benefit from 300-410 ENARSI Training?
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) v1 training offers professionals the required skills to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network. This course helps individuals qualify for professional-level job roles in advance routing and services and prepare for the global exam, leading to the new CCNP® Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation certifications.
And, if you have a Cisco Certified Enterprise Specialist – Core Certification, then taking ENARSI training and certification, you become CCNP certified professional in Enterprise track.
So, why not build your future today with PyNet Labs taking Cisco ENARSI 300-410 certification program training and gaining proficiency with Layer 3, VPN services, Infrastructure Security, Infrastructure Services, and infrastructure automation.
Objectives of 300-410 ENARSI Training
After taking Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) course training, you gain expertise in:
- Configure classic Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Optimize classic EIGRP and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Troubleshoot classic EIGRP and named EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Configure Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)v2 and OSPFv3 in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Optimize OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 behavior
- Troubleshoot OSPFv2 for IPv4 and OSPFv3 for IPv4 and IPv6
- Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms
- Troubleshoot redistribution
- Implement path control using Policy-Based Routing (PBR) and IP Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Configure Multiprotocol-Border Gateway Protocol (MP-BGP) in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Optimize MP-BGP in IPv4 and IPv6 environments
- Troubleshoot MP-BGP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Describe the features of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Describe the major architectural components of an MPLS VPN
- Identify the routing and packet forwarding functionalities for MPLS VPNs
- Explain how packets are forwarded in an MPLS VPN environment
- Implement Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS®) Dynamic Multipoint VPNs (DMVPNs)
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Describe the tools available to secure the IPV6 first hop
- Troubleshoot Cisco router security features
- Troubleshoot infrastructure security and services
Before taking ENARSI 300-410 Course training, you are supposed to have prior knowledge of these topics,
- General understanding of network fundamentals
- Basic knowledge of how to implement LANs
- General understanding of how to manage and secure network devices
- Basic understanding of network automation
Labs To Be Covered
- Configure EIGRP Using Classic Mode and Named Mode for IPv4 and IPv6
- Verify the EIGRP Topology Table
- Configure EIGRP Stub Routing, Summarization, and Default Routing
- Configure EIGRP Load Balancing and Authentication
- Troubleshoot EIGRP Issues
- Configure OSPFv3 for IPv4 and IPv6
- Verify the Link-State Database
- Configure OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) Stub Areas and Summarization
- Configure OSPF Authentication
- Troubleshoot OSPF Issues
- Implement Routing Protocol Redistribution
- Manipulate Redistribution
- Manipulate Redistribution Using Route Maps
- Troubleshoot Redistribution Issues
- Implement PBR
- Configure IBGP and External Border Gateway Protocol (EBGP)
- Implement BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) Path Selection
- Configure BGP Advanced Features
- Configure BGP Route Reflectors
- Configure MP-BGP for IPv4 and IPv6
- Troubleshoot BGP Issues
- Configure Routing with VRF-Lite
- Implement Cisco IOS DMVPN (Dynamic Multipoint VPNs)
- Obtain IPv6 Addresses Dynamically
- Troubleshoot DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 Issues
- Troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 Access Control List (ACL) Issues
- Configure and Verify Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (uRPF)
- Troubleshoot Network Management Protocol Issues: Lab 1
- Troubleshoot Network Management Protocol Issues: Lab 2
Meet Your Trainer
- "Excellent tutor and teaching method. Highly recommend."
- "Class was really interactive and content was good . Overall a really good experience All topics are nicely explained."
- PyNet labs is the best place to learn new technologies. For better reach in technologies as well as to be feasible in our career growth I recommend PyNet labs. Special thanks to Abhijit and Deepanshu who are there to guide us and help us in each and every part.
- I have completed my SDWAN course from PyNet Labs and it was really a great journey, it helped me lot to learn about overlay network. I cleared multiple interviews after completion of SDWAN course as its in demand and future of networking.
- It was great learning for me. Abhijit is very helpful & skillful trainer.
- I took SD-WAN training from PyNet and I would really like to thank PyNet & Abhijit (Trainer). Abhijit is very knowledgeable and he is very supportive. I would also recommend others for this training.
- PyNet introduced me to labs. They are consistent, precise and straight on point. If you haven't tried them, you have missed a lot. Mr Abhijit, Deepansha, Nitish and the rest of the team, continue with that excellent work you are doing. You are the best among the best.
- I would like to thanks the complete team of PyNet Labs (Mr. Deepanshu, Mr. Nitish & Mr. Abhijit). It was a great & useful learning on SD-WAN. The trainer Mr. Abhijit Bakale was incredibly knowledgeable & supportive. There way of teaching was very effective. I would definitely recommend this my co-workers as well as my friends.
- Hi All, I attended online SD-WAN Training from PyNet Labs and this is awesome. Even a person without having SD-WAN knowledge can easily Implement SD-WAN solution after this training. Labs are very effective and it is step by step procedure with clear explanation. We will be working on SDWAN in real time, but some concepts may not clear. But here u will come to know very basic and this is added value for Network engineer. Thank you, complete team!!!
- The trainer and the management at PyNet labs are awesome..... You get assistance even after your batch is over.... You can reach out to them for your doubts any time. Highly recommended!
- I will enroll again. I am completely confident configuring SDWAN fabrics. Nice lab environment and experiences.
- Abhijit unleash all the concepts to get Devnet associate exam. I am glad that I took this course from PyNet. Looking to connect to PyNet soon for Cisco DEVCOR.
- Awesome trainer with up to date content. This really helped me to kick start my automation journey. Python baba ki jai.