Candidates passing the DEVIOT 300-915 Certification exam are supposed to have skills in IoT application development about the Cisco IoT edge compute and network architecture, including Cisco IOx and Cisco EFM, IoT Data Visualization, and security methods.
The course, Developing Solutions using Cisco IoT & Edge Platforms (DEVIOT 300-915), helps candidates to prepare for this exam where they learn:
• How do network programmability and automation streamline applications for reducing data size and complexity and strengthening security protocols?
• Ways to maximizing MQ Telemetry Transport (MQTT) protocol for lower power usage, faster data transmission, and more agility in device usage.
If you are looking for a training program that covers designing, deploying, and troubleshooting edge applications and understanding the use of management tools so you can control your industrial network and connected devices at scale. Then 300-915 DEVIOT training by PyNet Labs is for you
Upcoming DEVIOT Batch Details
How will you benefit from DEVIOT 300-915 Certification Training?
Today’s organizations find it challenging to store and secure the massive data generated every hour. There is only one solution to it, i.e., streamlining applications to reduce data size and complexity. The developing solutions using Cisco IoT & edge platforms course training helps you gain knowledge to:
- Use network programmability and automation to streamline applications to reduce data size and complexity and strengthen security protocols.
- This training gives you hands-on experience in maximizing MQTT protocol for lower power usage, faster data transmission, and more agility in device usage.
- Enrolling with PyNet Labs for Cisco DEVIOT training helps you prepare for the global 300-915 DEVIOT certification exam.
- After passing the Cisco certification exam, you earn Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – IoT Certification.
- If you already have Cisco Certified DevNet Specialist – Core certification, passing DEVIOT will get you Cisco Certified DevNet Professional certification.
You can also link your specialist and professional-level certifications to all your social media profiles and make an appealing resume for yourself that attracts hiring managers.
Candidates taking the DEVIOT training must have the following knowledge and skills.
- Essential software development or coding skills.
- Basic functional and object-oriented hands-on programming skills.
- Core understanding of where applications live and how they are deployed in real-world scenarios
- Ground knowledge of how networking works
- Foundational Linux OS skills: installing code language dependencies, installing code libraries, and general scripting
- Skills to store code using git or another version control system (VCS).
Objective of DEVIOT Certification course training
After taking Cisco DEVIOT 300-915 Certification training from PyNet Labs, you will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Cisco IoT and list common devices involved
- list the common protocols, standards, and data flows of IoT
- Explaining the Cisco IoT, everyday needs, and the corresponding solutions
- Explaining how programmability can automate and make operations, deployment, and support of Cisco IoT more effective?
- Describing typical Cisco IoT applications and how they apply to Cisco IoT use cases
- Explaining the functions and use cases for Cisco security applications and Cisco IoT
- Instructor-led training by Mr. Abhijit Bakale
- Complete DEVIOT 300-915 certification content will be covered during the training
- It is a virtual live training; you can ask your doubts live
- A lab guide and study material will be provided
- Total training is for 40 Hours
- Online lab access for a total of 100 Hours.
- We will make sure you will do DEVIOT Practical during the class/right after class
- Doubt solving after class in a private telegram group
- Recordings of every class will be made available (lifetime access)
- PyNet Labs’ certificate with a unique certificate number to validate your training
- Language to be followed for training – English
- Language to be followed for Jokes and fun in between – English
- Learn real-time network automation during the training.
- Low strength batches to maintain quality of the training which is appreciated by our students.
Meet Your Trainer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- "Excellent tutor and teaching method. Highly recommend."
- "Class was really interactive and content was good . Overall a really good experience All topics are nicely explained."
- PyNet labs is the best place to learn new technologies. For better reach in technologies as well as to be feasible in our career growth I recommend PyNet labs. Special thanks to Abhijit and Deepanshu who are there to guide us and help us in each and every part.
- I have completed my SDWAN course from PyNet Labs and it was really a great journey, it helped me lot to learn about overlay network. I cleared multiple interviews after completion of SDWAN course as its in demand and future of networking.
- It was great learning for me. Abhijit is very helpful & skillful trainer.
- I took SD-WAN training from PyNet and I would really like to thank PyNet & Abhijit (Trainer). Abhijit is very knowledgeable and he is very supportive. I would also recommend others for this training.
- PyNet introduced me to labs. They are consistent, precise and straight on point. If you haven't tried them, you have missed a lot. Mr Abhijit, Deepansha, Nitish and the rest of the team, continue with that excellent work you are doing. You are the best among the best.
- I would like to thanks the complete team of PyNet Labs (Mr. Deepanshu, Mr. Nitish & Mr. Abhijit). It was a great & useful learning on SD-WAN. The trainer Mr. Abhijit Bakale was incredibly knowledgeable & supportive. There way of teaching was very effective. I would definitely recommend this my co-workers as well as my friends.
- Hi All, I attended online SD-WAN Training from PyNet Labs and this is awesome. Even a person without having SD-WAN knowledge can easily Implement SD-WAN solution after this training. Labs are very effective and it is step by step procedure with clear explanation. We will be working on SDWAN in real time, but some concepts may not clear. But here u will come to know very basic and this is added value for Network engineer. Thank you, complete team!!!
- The trainer and the management at PyNet labs are awesome..... You get assistance even after your batch is over.... You can reach out to them for your doubts any time. Highly recommended!
- I will enroll again. I am completely confident configuring SDWAN fabrics. Nice lab environment and experiences.
- Abhijit unleash all the concepts to get Devnet associate exam. I am glad that I took this course from PyNet. Looking to connect to PyNet soon for Cisco DEVCOR.
- Awesome trainer with up to date content. This really helped me to kick start my automation journey. Python baba ki jai.