Cisco CCNP ENCOR - Enterprise Core
- CCNP® Enterprise
- CCIE® Enterprise Infrastructure
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts) Enterprise Wireless
- Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Core
Taking the certification training and exam, one meets the criteria for the enterprise concentration exam. Similarly, they qualify for the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab exam. ENCOR certification is also a qualifying exam for the CCIE Enterprise Wireless lab exam, so, passing the ENCOR certification, one can also go for the Cisco Enterprise Wireless track.
The Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.1 training offers candidates the knowledge and skills needed to configure, troubleshoot, and manage enterprise wired and wireless networks.
PyNet Labs offer a comprehensive ENCOR 350-401 Training where candidates learn to implement security principles, implement automation and programmability within an enterprise network, and overlay network design using SD-Access and SD-WAN (Software-Defined Wide Area Network) solutions.
Our dedicated training program, led by industry experts, helps aspirants prepare themselves for the ENCOR test through a step-by-step approach. We design our course modules considering the requirements of the ever-changing networking and IT (Information Technology) technology world and discuss the latest innovations in the field.
The training curriculum is entirely consistent with the qualification modules of Cisco and follows the framework of Cisco's ENCOR training program. We offer thorough training that guarantees theoretical and practical knowledge applicable to networking technologies.
Who Should Enroll
- Mid-Level Network Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Network Support Technicians
- Helpdesk Technicians
Upcoming CCNP ENCOR Batch Schedule
(Monday to Thursday)
3rd October to 3rd November 2022
11 AM to 2 PM Eastern Time
3 PM to 6 PM UTC/ GMT00
(Saturday & Sunday)
29th October to 4th December 2022
11 PM to 2 AM Eastern Time
3 AM to 6 AM UTC/GMT00
- Instructor-led training for 48 Hours
- Complete Cisco CCNP Enterprise - Core certification content will be covered during the training.
- It is a virtual live training where students will be allowed to ask their doubts live.
- The total training duration is of 48 Hours.
- We make sure the candidates do their Practicals during the class/right after class.
- Ask your doubts after class in a private telegram group (lifetime access)
- Recordings of every class will be made available with lifetime accessibility.
- PyNet Labs certificate with a unique certificate number to validate your training
- Language to be followed for training - English
While the following skills are not mandatory, knowing them beforehand will give you an edge to make the best of this course. It is strongly recommended that you have a fundamental understanding of the crucial subjects of the exam.
- Implementation of Enterprise LAN networks
- Basic understanding of Enterprise routing and wireless connectivity
- CCNA Knowledge
How will you benefit from our 350-401 ENCOR Training?
The training program has tons of pros to offer to anyone who chooses to enroll in the program training. The following list summarizes some of them:
- You will earn a Specialist certification once you pass the examination.
- You will qualify for CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab Exam after passing the ENCOR Exam.
- You can register/enroll for other concentration certifications offered by Cisco under the enterprise track.
- Learn to combine technical abilities with design skills
- Learn to overlay network designs using solutions such as SD-WAN and SD-Access
- Configure, troubleshoot, and manage enterprise wired and wireless networks
- Implement security principles within an enterprise network
The certification makes you eligible for enterprise networking as well as jobs related to networking and routing. Since it is recognized worldwide, this qualification is essential to the IT applicants and the employees. Depending on the organization, obtaining this credential increases the chances of going up in the hierarchy.
- Examining Cisco Enterprise Network Architecture
- Understanding Cisco Switching Paths
- Implementing Campus LAN Connectivity
- Building Redundant Switched Topology
- Implementing Layer 2 Port Aggregation
- Understanding EIGRP
- Implementing OSPF
- Optimizing OSPF
- Exploring EBGP
- Implementing Network Redundancy
- Implementing NAT
- Introducing Virtualization Protocols and Techniques
- Understanding Virtual Private Networks and Interfaces
- Understanding Wireless Principles
- Examining Wireless Deployment Options
- Understanding Wireless Roaming and Location Services
- Examining Wireless AP Operation
- Understanding Wireless Client Authentication
- Troubleshooting Wireless Client Connectivity
- Introducing Multicast Protocols
- Introducing QoS
- Implementing Network Services
- Using Network Analysis Tools
- Implementing Infrastructure Security
- Implementing Secure Access Control
- Understanding Enterprise Network Security Architecture
- Exploring Automation and Assurance Using Cisco DNA Center
- Examining the Cisco SD-Access Solution
- Understanding the Working Principles of the Cisco SD-WAN Solution
- Understanding the Basics of Python Programming
- Introducing Network Programmability Protocols
- Introducing APIs in Cisco DNA Center and vManage
- "Excellent tutor and teaching method. Highly recommend."
- "Class was really interactive and content was good . Overall a really good experience All topics are nicely explained."
- PyNet labs is the best place to learn new technologies. For better reach in technologies as well as to be feasible in our career growth I recommend PyNet labs. Special thanks to Abhijit and Deepanshu who are there to guide us and help us in each and every part.
- I have completed my SDWAN course from PyNet Labs and it was really a great journey, it helped me lot to learn about overlay network. I cleared multiple interviews after completion of SDWAN course as its in demand and future of networking.
- It was great learning for me. Abhijit is very helpful & skillful trainer.
- I took SD-WAN training from PyNet and I would really like to thank PyNet & Abhijit (Trainer). Abhijit is very knowledgeable and he is very supportive. I would also recommend others for this training.
- PyNet introduced me to labs. They are consistent, precise and straight on point. If you haven't tried them, you have missed a lot. Mr Abhijit, Deepansha, Nitish and the rest of the team, continue with that excellent work you are doing. You are the best among the best.
- I would like to thanks the complete team of PyNet Labs (Mr. Deepanshu, Mr. Nitish & Mr. Abhijit). It was a great & useful learning on SD-WAN. The trainer Mr. Abhijit Bakale was incredibly knowledgeable & supportive. There way of teaching was very effective. I would definitely recommend this my co-workers as well as my friends.
- Hi All, I attended online SD-WAN Training from PyNet Labs and this is awesome. Even a person without having SD-WAN knowledge can easily Implement SD-WAN solution after this training. Labs are very effective and it is step by step procedure with clear explanation. We will be working on SDWAN in real time, but some concepts may not clear. But here u will come to know very basic and this is added value for Network engineer. Thank you, complete team!!!
- The trainer and the management at PyNet labs are awesome..... You get assistance even after your batch is over.... You can reach out to them for your doubts any time. Highly recommended!
- I will enroll again. I am completely confident configuring SDWAN fabrics. Nice lab environment and experiences.
- Abhijit unleash all the concepts to get Devnet associate exam. I am glad that I took this course from PyNet. Looking to connect to PyNet soon for Cisco DEVCOR.
- Awesome trainer with up to date content. This really helped me to kick start my automation journey. Python baba ki jai.