As software, networking, and infrastructure keep growing more interconnected day by day, having a good understanding of security, automation, and programmability calls for a higher value in career-related prospects. So, if you want to carve out a place for yourself in the IT industry, you need to be proficient in all these.
And CCNA is the one that makes it possible for you to have conceptual knowledge of the latest networking technologies, security, automation, and programmability. The globally recognized CCNA certification covers networking from the basics to the intermediate level, consisting of studying network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, automation, and programmability.
Also, you get to interact with group members getting instructed alongside you. This means that you can share ideas, learn a variety of networking techniques with them and implement them in your further studies.
Instructor-led online training batches at PyNet Labs have middle-sized groups to maintain a quality learning environment.
In total, 40 hours of thorough one-on-one or on-site (at premises) 200-301 CCNA Training is provided by PyNet Labs at an affordable cost. Our dedicated training program, led by industry experts, allows aspirants to prepare themselves for the CCNA exam through a step-by-step approach. Our modules are crafted, keeping in mind the demands of the ever-changing landscape of networking & IT technologies, and addresses the latest additions in the field.
Our CCNA 200-301 training curriculum is wholly aligned with Cisco's Certification modules and follows Cisco's CCNA training program structure. Our comprehensive training ensures both theoretical as well as practical knowledge relevant to the world of networking technologies. The training will be fully customizable according to the aspirants' need. We also provide CCNA training via the fly-me-a-trainer option.
(Monday to Thursday)
10th October to 3rd November 2022
10: 30 PM to 1: 30 AM Eastern Time
2: 30 AM to 5: 30 AM UTC/GMT00
(Saturday and Sunday)
29th October to 11th December
3: 30 AM to 6: 30 AM Eastern Time
7: 30 AM to 10: 30 AM UTC/ GMT00
Why one should start with CCNA training?
You learn about networking devices, how to install, operate, and configure them, various routing protocols, verifying IPv4 and IPv6, and basic security protocols to prevent your network from threats. The newest addition to the CCNA course outline is poised to launch a new generation of IT careers.
The CCNA represents extreme familiarity with conceptual networking – that's why the first half of the certifying exams, and this training, covers the introductory part of internetworking devices, protocols, transmission model, and more.
Anyone seeking to start their career as a Network Engineer, Network Security Engineer, Network Automation Engineer must take CCNA training first. This training will prepare you for the job role in the IT sector and empowers you with all the relevant skills required in a Cisco certified associate.
Moreover, passing Cisco's associate-level certification adds credibility to your IT career.
- Fundamental computer proficiency
- Fundamental computer operating system skills
- Basic knowledge of the internet
- Basic understanding of IP addressing
- Basic understanding of network fundamentals
Why to Choose PyNet Labs for CCNA Certification Course Training
- PyNet Labs offers 30 hours of 1-on-1 training or 48 hours in Group/Instructor-Led CCNA Certification training that accelerate your CCNA Certification exam preparation.
- CCNA training from Industry specialist trainer.
- The CCNA Certification training outline at PyNet Labs follows the Cisco's Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) v1.0 blueprint.
- Enables you to master the essential dimensions of IT & networking technologies, including security, automation, and programmability.
- Revs up your resume by adding the highly respected associate-level certification in the industry.
- Empowers you with future-oriented knowledge and boosts your confidence.
Scope of CCNA in India
Having CCNA certification, it is incredibly likely for you to get placed at a leading company much sooner than expected. The mention of the CCNA certification on your resume considerably adds a competitive edge to your career prospects. It enables your prospective hiring manager to recognize you as a highly trained professional who can add immeasurable value to their enterprise. Possible job opportunities after CCNA training and certification,
- Network Engineer
- Network Support Engineer
- Systems Administrator
- Sr. Network Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Information Technology (IT) Manager
- Systems Engineer (Computer Networking / IT)
- Network Associate
Gain Device Proficiency
At the end of PyNet Labs's CCNA training program, you will have the ability to set up, manage, and operate primary enterprise networks using devices like:
Router: 2611 XM, 1841, 1905, 2811
Switches: 2950, 2960, 3750, 3560
Tools: Cisco IOS, Putty, GNS, and Cisco Packet Tracer
- Identify the components of a computer network and describe their basic characteristics
- Describe the features and functions of the Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS®) software
- Describe LANs and the role of switches within LANs
- Describe Ethernet as the network access layer of TCP/IP and describe the operation of switches
- Install a switch and perform the initial configuration
- Describe the TCP/IP Internet layer, TCP/IP Transport layer and Application layer, IPv4, its addressing scheme, and subnetting
- Implementing basic configuration on a Cisco router and explore functions of routing.
- Explaining host-to-host communications across switches and routers
- Identify and resolve common switched network issues and common problems associated with IPv4 addressing
- Describe IPv6 main features and addresses, and configure and verify basic IPv6 connectivity
- Describe the operation, benefits, and limitations of static routing
- Describe, implement, and verify Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs) and trunks
- Describe the application and configuration of inter-VLAN routing
- Explain the basics of dynamic routing protocols and describe components and terms of Open Shortest Path First (OSPF)
- Explain how Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) work
- Configure link aggregation using EtherChannel
- Describe the purpose of Layer 3 redundancy protocols
- Describe basic WAN and VPN concepts
- Describe the operation of Access Control Lists (ACLs) and their applications in the network
- Configure Internet access using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) clients and explain and configure Network Address Translation (NAT) on Cisco routers
- Describe basic Quality of Service (QoS) concepts
- Describe the concepts of wireless networks, which types of wireless networks can be built, and how to use Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs)
- Describe network and device architectures and introduce virtualization
- Introduce the concept of network programmability and Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and describe smart network management solutions such as Cisco DNA Center™, Software-Defined Access (SD-Access), and Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN)
- Configure basic IOS system monitoring tools
- Describe the management of Cisco devices
- Describe the current security threat landscape
- Describe threat defense technologies
- Implement a basic security configuration of the device management plane
- Implement basic steps to harden network devices
The Learning Outcomes in the CCNA Training Course in India
- Networking Fundamentals
- Network Access
- IP Connectivity
- IP Addressing
- IP Services
- Security Fundamentals
- Routing & Switching Technology functions
- Installation, Configuration, Operation, Administration, & Troubleshooting Fundamental IPv4 & IPv6 Business Networks
LABS TO BE COVERED
CCNA 200-301 course Training will help you to gain a broader understanding of the various aspects of IT and networking technologies. After completing the associate-level certification training, you will be able to
- Get Started with Cisco Command-Line Interface (CLI)
- Observe How a Switch Operates
- Perform Basic Switch Configuration
- Implement the Initial Switch Configuration
- Inspect TCP/IP Applications
- Configure an Interface on a Cisco Router
- Configure and Verify Layer 2 Discovery Protocols
- Implement an Initial Router Configuration
- Configure Default Gateway
- Explore Packet Forwarding
- Troubleshoot Switch Media and Port Issues
- Troubleshoot Port Duplex Issues
- Configure Basic IPv6 Connectivity
- Configure and Verify IPv4 Static Routes
- Configure IPv6 Static Routes
- Implement IPv4 Static Routing
- Implement IPv6 Static Routing
- Configure VLAN and Trunk
- Troubleshoot VLANs and Trunk
- Configure a Router on a Stick
- Implement Multiple VLANs and Basic Routing Between the VLANs
- Configure and Verify Single-Area OSPF
- Configure and Verify EtherChannel
- Improve Redundant Switched Topologies with EtherChannel
- Configure and Verify IPv4 ACLs
- Implement Numbered and Named IPv4 ACLs
- Configure a Provider-Assigned IPv4 Address
- Configure Static NAT
- Configure Dynamic NAT and Port Address Translation (PAT)
- Implement PAT
- Log into the WLC
- Monitor the WLC
- Configure a Dynamic (VLAN) Interface
- Configure a DHCP Scope
- Configure a WLAN
- Define a Remote Access Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) Server
- Explore Management Options
- Explore the Cisco DNA™ Center
- Configure and Verify NTP
- Configure System Message Logging
- Create the Cisco IOS Image Backup
- Upgrade Cisco IOS Image
- Configure WLAN Using Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2) Pre-Shared Key (PSK) Using the GUI
- Secure Console and Remote Access
- Enable and Limit Remote Access Connectivity
- Secure Device Administrative Access
- Configure and Verify Port Security
- Implement Device Hardening
Who should Enroll
- Anyone who seeks foundational knowledge of basic installation, operation, and verification of Cisco networks.
- Entry-level network engineer, Network administrator, Network support technician, help desk technician can improve their expertise and validate their networking knowledge with the CCNA certification and training.
Meet Your Trainer
2. 1-on-1 Training
4. Corporate/on-site Training
- "Excellent tutor and teaching method. Highly recommend."
- "Class was really interactive and content was good . Overall a really good experience All topics are nicely explained."
- PyNet labs is the best place to learn new technologies. For better reach in technologies as well as to be feasible in our career growth I recommend PyNet labs. Special thanks to Abhijit and Deepanshu who are there to guide us and help us in each and every part.
- I have completed my SDWAN course from PyNet Labs and it was really a great journey, it helped me lot to learn about overlay network. I cleared multiple interviews after completion of SDWAN course as its in demand and future of networking.
- It was great learning for me. Abhijit is very helpful & skillful trainer.
- I took SD-WAN training from PyNet and I would really like to thank PyNet & Abhijit (Trainer). Abhijit is very knowledgeable and he is very supportive. I would also recommend others for this training.
- PyNet introduced me to labs. They are consistent, precise and straight on point. If you haven't tried them, you have missed a lot. Mr Abhijit, Deepansha, Nitish and the rest of the team, continue with that excellent work you are doing. You are the best among the best.
- I would like to thanks the complete team of PyNet Labs (Mr. Deepanshu, Mr. Nitish & Mr. Abhijit). It was a great & useful learning on SD-WAN. The trainer Mr. Abhijit Bakale was incredibly knowledgeable & supportive. There way of teaching was very effective. I would definitely recommend this my co-workers as well as my friends.
- Hi All, I attended online SD-WAN Training from PyNet Labs and this is awesome. Even a person without having SD-WAN knowledge can easily Implement SD-WAN solution after this training. Labs are very effective and it is step by step procedure with clear explanation. We will be working on SDWAN in real time, but some concepts may not clear. But here u will come to know very basic and this is added value for Network engineer. Thank you, complete team!!!
- The trainer and the management at PyNet labs are awesome..... You get assistance even after your batch is over.... You can reach out to them for your doubts any time. Highly recommended!
- I will enroll again. I am completely confident configuring SDWAN fabrics. Nice lab environment and experiences.
- Abhijit unleash all the concepts to get Devnet associate exam. I am glad that I took this course from PyNet. Looking to connect to PyNet soon for Cisco DEVCOR.
- Awesome trainer with up to date content. This really helped me to kick start my automation journey. Python baba ki jai.